Terms and Conditions
IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE STARTING TO USE THIS WEBSITE AND ACCESSING OUR ONLINE PILATES VIDEOS. WE ALSO RECOMMEND YOU PRINT A COPY FOR FUTURE REFERENCE.
Your use of this website and the documents, files and other information available through it is subject to the following terms and conditions, as amended by us from time to time by amending this page.
By using our website you are confirming that you accept these terms and that you agree to comply with them. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions of use, you must not use this website.
1. General Information
- This website is provided by Gemma Physiotherapy, whose registered office is at Park Head Farm, Bishop Aukland, DL148AL. Our email address is [email protected]
- References on this website and in these terms and conditions refer to:
- “Gemma Darley Pilates” or “we” or “our” or “us” shall mean Gemma Darley Physiotherapy and/or its affiliated undertakings;
- Medical Disclaimer: No information on this website is intended to be used as medical advice. You should consult your doctor before starting any exercises or programs obtained from this website or any other exercise program, particularly if you suspect or are aware you have a coronary condition, a pre existing injury or pain or any other physical deficiency. Stop immediately if you feel any pain or discomfort and consult your doctor. By undertaking any exercise program, you acknowledge that you do so at your own risk and that the creators, producers, instructors and distributors of this program will not be liable for any personal injury, loss or liability of whatsoever nature (whether for breach of duty or contract) arising because of, or in connection with, your undertaking any exercise program and advice contained on this website.
- Never done Pilates before: We recommend that you start with Pilates Session 1 when you access the video library and build up your levels gradually.
- Conditions: If you are currently experiencing any of the following conditions then please consult with your Medical Practitioner before undertaking any exercise video on this website:
Low Back Pain, Heart Problems, Osteoporosis, Pelvic Pain, Other Spinal Condition, Other Orthopaedic Condition, High or Low Blood Pressure, Epilepsy
- Pregnancy: You must not participate in any of the exercise videos if you are pregnant unless your Medical Practitioner has advised that these exercises are appropriate.
- Recent Injuries or Surgery: If you have had surgery of any kind you must get written and signed permission from your Surgeon before starting any of the exercise videos.
- Other Conditions: If you have been diagnosed or treated for any of the following conditions then please consult with your Medical Practitioner before undertaking any exercise video on this website:
Asthma, Arthiritis, Brochitis, Depression, Stroke, Cancer, Diabetes, Dermatitis
3. Copyright and Intellectual Property
- We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in this website and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved. The design and layout of this website are protected by copyright, database right, design rights and other similar laws and may not be copied or imitated in whole or in part.
- The trade marks, logos and trade names displayed on the website (“Marks”) are the property of Gemma Darley Physiotherapy or other third parties. You are not permitted to download, copy, modify or use the Marks without our prior written consent or the consent of such third party who may own the Marks.
- We and our suppliers own the intellectual property rights in the software that runs this website. Save to the extent expressly permitted by applicable laws, you must not copy, modify, download, distribute, decipher, de-compile, interfere with or attempt to interfere with that software without our prior written consent.
4. Use of Site
- You may only use this website for lawful purposes. You must ensure that any document, file, comment or other information that you provide to us via this website does not contravene any applicable laws or any person’s legal rights (such as by way of example only, intellectual property rights or duty of confidence) and is not indecent, abusive, offensive, threatening, discriminatory, inflammatory, libellous or defamatory. You shall also ensure that any such information is not used to misrepresent identity or affiliation with any person or organisation and that such information is accurate (where it contains statements).
- You must not post or provide to us via this website, any document or file which you believe may contain a virus. You must virus check any document or file which you intend to post or provide to us via this website. You must not misuse our website by knowingly introducing computer viruses, other malicious code or harmful components. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our website. You must not attack our site via a denial-of–service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack. By breaching this clause you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our website will cease immediately and you will indemnify us for any breach, which means that you will be responsible for any loss or damage we suffer as a result of you not complying with this clause.
- We do not monitor information posted or provided to us by other persons and accordingly we do not accept any responsibility for the information posted or provided or for any damage or loss you may suffer. The views expressed by other users on our website do not represent our views or values.
- When you register an account and purchase a subscription with the site you are granted access to the current library of classes available. The classes available may change at any time. Use of the site requires an internet connection and a compatible device.
- Your account is for use by you only. Sharing of login details is not permitted. Any account suspected of being used by multiple people may be removed from the service.
- Access to classes is subject to the purchase of a subscription. Subscriptions renew automatically at the end of each billing cycle.
- Subscriptions can be cancelled at any time and once your cancellation is processed you will be able to access classes until the end of your current billing cycle. After this time access to classes will be revoked.
6. How to Cancel
- To cancel an account during your subscription visit the ‘Account’ area of the website or email us at [email protected]